Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tattoos.

They are becoming more popular by the minute, thanks to our reliance on media and the hip-hop culture 
I don't see this fad dying anytime soon. 
Tattoos are cool to me.. I think it's nice to get permanent ink with a significant meaning.
If it has a meaning then I'm all for it. 


With our favorite rappers, models, and other people in the spotlight getting tattoos daily for no apparent reason, it is inevitable that the people will follow. But lately I've been noticing that lots of people are getting inked just for the sake of having a tattoo. Just to be "part of the crowd". Pointless. Now that I don't understand, and probably never will. 


Tattoos of cartoon characters and rap lyrics do not hold significance and are meaningless. If you disagree, argue it. I just can't see how Winnie The Pooh on your calf muscle is in any way, shape, or form attractive. I saw a photo of one girl with "My Heart Big But It Beats Quiet" on her collarbone. Seriously though.. Chris Brown lyrics? SMH. Also I've been noticing that females have found this new place to get inked. It's the spot right above the chest.. under the neck but above the breasts. Guess there's a right and wrong way because I have seen some people with tatts there that have looked halfway decent and some who have forever ruined such a sacred place on the body.  


Gucci Mane's latest ink. -__-


I won't get too deep on people and their decisions to ink whatever they choose on whichever part of their body. I just want to leave you with one thing to remember "think before you ink." It matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment