Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thoughts.

Mary Jane.
You know her?

I'm pretty sure you do even if you've never tried her. 
Seems that nowadays a big percent of this world's population indulges in the herbal essences of marijuana. Well I can speak for my generation when I say that most of us we are pro weed. We love to discuss it and more importantly, smoke it. Because I am always around avid potheads, I pick up on little things that they tend to do and I notice that these are common things that smokers do. Just a few..


People will not share their food but will pass the blunt to the next person who may be a complete stranger.
Sure smoke ciphers are cool. Group of people.. some of them may be your friends, others associate's or people you don't know. You pass it according to rotation. Everyone's mouth has touched the blunt, yet you never complain of the possible germs one could acquire. When it comes to you're food, there's a difference.. You will never let someone who isn't close to you (some won't even allow close people) bite your burger and give it back. Sounds like a difference but is it really? NO.


Smokers defend themselves before anyone even faults them for being one.
It seems that people who smoke Mary have some sort of defense mechanism up when it comes to the herb. They will battle and challenge anything negative you have to say about it. "Mann this is all natural, it came from the Earth.. God wanted us to have this!" You've heard that before.. I know it! Haaa. Being that Mary is not completely legal in the U.S. makes it harder for people to be completely open about it. Non-smokers are always coming at our heads talking about how bad it is for you and how it will lead you to try other drugs... womp womp. That's all bull. 


I'm pretty sure there are more reasons but those are my top two. I see people do those more often than any other. What are your thoughts?
        

No comments:

Post a Comment